Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, November 02, 2005,
perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. da daa dadada daadaa.choir sounded damn terrible today. and the chiin waan song is actually quite alright. there may be a male chorus.I GUESS I NEEDA CHANGE AND NOT BE MISS NICE ANYMORE. ITS SO IRRITATIN CAN. I HEART YOU NOT ! bibiana is psychic, i tell you. hahahah. AND NOW. I REALISED I`VE GOT NO ONE TO TURN TO. NO-FREAKIN-ONE. shaun chong is kuku! he is KUKU!!! lollipop. he caught thieves.CERTAIN THINGS ARE MEANT TO BE SEALED IN MY HEART. BUT THINGS LIKE THAT, I NEED TO TELL. I CANT JUST BOTTLE IN UP THEN AND THEN. I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO. THE SITUATION BETWEEN DAISY AND I HAVE CHANGED; I CANT TELL HER ANYTHIN. I DON TALK TO ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN HER ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS. WHICH MEANS NOW, ALL I HAVE IS MYSELF.so cool right! he told me the gist of his "story" sounds super exciting. =D CHONGCHIANG SUGGESTED TO ME ABOUT SUICIDE. HE ASKED ME TO GO TO THE 2OTH FLOOR AND JUMP DOWN. SOUNDS GOOD. laadeedahs~ what a boring day. i just wanna SCREAM~ i wanna go to the peak of a mountain and SCREAM MY LUNGS KIDNEYS AND BRAIN OUT. i am a loner. a loner, loner, loner. a gerl in a bigbig world.maybe i should join grace in her lala land. GRACE KHONG, I MISS YOU! hahah. see you in west view soon.SOMETIMES I WONDER IF MY PRESENCE IS KNOWN TO ALL, IF AN ABSENCE OF HANNAHWONG AFFECTS ANYONE. IF I MIGRATE [ WHICH MAY HAPPEN VERY SOON ] , WILL ANYONE CARE?malaysia? new house there? migrate? mummy? all of us? please, no. cannot be.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |